Views


View My Stats

William H. LIVE SHOWS

"The Smokers Club Tour"
When: Friday, Oct. 22nd, 2010
Time: 8pm-1am
Where: The BottleNeck
Kansas University
Lawrence, KS
Featuring: William H. , Smoke DZA, Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Indiana Rom-"Who The Hell Left The Gate Open" PROMO VID

The homies Indiana Rome and GreArea Media been puttin in work and great shit ahs been koming of it!!!! Check out the promo video for Indiana Rome upkoming project "Who The Hell Left The Gate Open"

indiana rome - "who the hell left the gate open" the album trailer from Grā Area Media Group on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
    I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
    Pedro Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632

    ReplyDelete